Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Apple

Graesen learned how to eat an apple like a big boy this week.  I think he is proud of himself :)




Sometimes Graesen can be very naughty.  Tonight he was quite wild.  Once he finally fell asleep I started catching up on some blogs I have not read in a long time (they were bookmarked on our laptop which was broken and had to be repaired).  Two blogs that I had not read in 2 or 3 months broke my heart  One had lost a baby to a heart condition, and the other just last week to an unknown cause.  I don't know these families, but I cried.  Losing Graesen is my biggest fear.  I just hurt for those who lose their children.  I am so grateful that I have my sleeping son beside me right now.  I am not even trying to move him into bed yet, because I love to watch him and be near him.  As crazy as he may get, or as naughty as he can be, I will thank God for every day I get to spend with my sweet son.  He is a gift and proof in my life that God loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment